Mama w her babies

Mama w her babies

Friday, April 6, 2012

Ok so I am back to blogging, or at least I am going to try. I am getting ready to do more cooking classes this month & they will go through the summer. I am very excited to be doing them. I have missed doing them. I am starting with a Pantry class which is a basic informational class explaining what I like to keep around the house for easy through to gather meals. Then onto Spanish & some of the countries that it has influenced such as Mexico, Chile, the Caribbean & New Orleans. But the Caribbean & New Orleans are influenced by other foods so I will be doing an East African & a French class.  And, sense I am touching on French & Spanish I will go into Italian & German to cover the rest of Europe. 


 Pantry                   4/24        5:00 pm                 $60pp
Spanish                5/8          5:00 pm                  $60pp
Mexican                 5/22        5:00 pm                 $60pp
Chilean                  6/5          5:00 pm                 $60pp
New Orleans        6/19        5:00 pm                 $60pp
Pantry                     7/17        5:00 pm                $60pp
East African          7/31        5:00 pm                 $60pp
Caribbean             8/14        5:00 pm                $60pp
French                   8/28        5:00 pm                $60pp
Italian                     9/11        5:00 pm                $60pp
German               9/25         5:00  pm                $60pp


You can contact me at (719)351-4859 or by email at trombelland@earthlink.net to sign up.

Each class is about 3 hours long. They will sometimes go a little long if there are a lot of questions. I only allow 6 people per class to keep it focused.  I do the classes in Palmer Lake, CO. nestled up against the mountains of the Front Range. I don't like to use any fancy tools or a microwave because they are not needed & I like to get back to the basics. So come join me it the fun this spring & summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment